Appointments: Despite the coronavirus restrictions, we still provide face-to-face consultations and therapy treatments in our safe environment.
Latest News One Day Workshop for all Qualified Hypnotherapists:
Anxiety, Stress & Panic (now including working with PTSD clients)
6th March 2021 10am - 3.30pm
Phone now to book your place - 01623 556234
Welcome to the Clem and Margaret Turner Therapy Practice. We are committed to helping our clients overcome their issues, fears and difficulties.
Our treatment plans not only enhance their quality of life but also improve their confidence and positivity. At the same time, our clients can realise their full potential and achieve their life goals with our help.
We use a variety of treatments such as:
(click each for a brief description)
- Hypnotherapy promotes a positive attitude and overwrites negative unwanted and outdated habits.
- Psychotherapy is the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
- NLP helps to create a focus on what you do want, whilst eliminating what you don’t want.
- EFT helps with emotions caused by fears, problems or issues.
- EMDR is a comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, thereby reducing the emotional aspect of the memory.
- This treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. Using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
- PSYCH-K is a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging.
- HCBT changes unwanted negative thoughts into beneficial positive ones.
We always treat our clients as individuals, and we tailor therapies to your specific needs.
Please make the most of your visit to this site, which provides lots of free information about our therapies and methods.
It's important to keep in touch with our clients. For that reason we've created a blog which contains the latest news about our Practice and our successful methods, and great advice and tips on staying healthy. Furthermore, we update it every few days with new content. Click here!
We have re-opened our Practice for face to face consultations and treatments. Accordingly we abide by the Government social distancing guidelines and treat our clients with respect, ensuring we keep them as safe as possible. To clarify this, CLICK HERE to read our Safety Procedures.
We provide Zoom sessions upon request, wherever you are in the world. As a matter of fact we've been successfully offering online therapy for years - please phone or email us for more details, prices etc: 01623 556234
Our FAQ's page answers some of the most common questions people ask about our treatments. In addition, it explains how these treatments can make a positive difference to your life.
Our practice is very flexible and consequently you can choose whether you would prefer a male or female practitioner. By all means visit Clem's page or Margaret's page to view what we both specialize in, or call us today on 01623 556234
Training for Therapists
Clem Turner and Margaret Turner regularly run CPD Training Workshops and Courses for qualified hypnotherapists. These workshops give the delegates added knowledge of their treatment programmes and advanced skills, which they can use with their clients.
We also offer accredited Supervision sessions for Qualified Hypnotherapists who are members of the General Hypnotherapy Register. These sessions are either one-to-one or by Skype or Zoom.