To claim your free relaxation audio download complete the form. We will then send you a link enabling you to access the MP3 download
Currently we are still able to see clients face to face despite lockdown measures this is because we provide a caring and supporting role for mental health.
We adhere strictly to social distancing and other Government guidelines, and the greatest care is taken to keep our clients safe. Click HERE to read about our safety policies.
For those distant clients who are unable to visit our practice we continue to offer treatments via Zoom.
We are able to help with issues such as:
- Panic attacks
- OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
- Negative Thoughts
- Relationship Issues
- Lack of Confidence
- Financial Worries
You can choose a male or female therapist and our techniques and treatments include:
– which promotes a positive attitude and overwrites negative unwanted and outdated habits.
– the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
– To help with emotions experienced with fears, problems or issues.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– Helps to create a focus on what you do want – eliminating what you don’t want.
HCBT (Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy)
– This changes negative thoughts into positive ones.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
– A comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, thereby reducing the emotional aspect of the memory.
– a simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
– This treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. Using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
Contact us today for more information - 01623 556234
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Stay Safe Everyone !
Feeling of uncertainty can be helped by the following:Be conscious of the negative thoughts you are experiencing but do not focus on themFocus on your breathing - take long, slow breathsRecognise the need to rise above “fight-or-flight” modeAccept the uncertainty - and allow yourself to stop the struggle against itThis too shall pass.......We are here to help via Zoom or WhatsAppwww.firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Clem & Margaret Turner Therapy Practice on Wednesday, April 8, 2020