NLP Techniques for your clients – One Day Workshop Online Live via Zoom.
This course aims to cut through the complicated world that is NLP and provide you with a range of powerful techniques that you use with your clients.
Since the creation of NLP in the 1970s primarily by John Grinder and Richard Bandler, it has taken many different paths. With so many additions, so much rebranding and so many different types of NLP courses out there with many promising the world – how do you know what works?
This course draws on the works of Milton Erickson, Robert Dilts, Judith Delozier, Fran Burgess and of course Richard Bandler and John Grinder. It aims to teach a range of easy-to-use techniques that are tried and tested and can be added to your therapeutic repertoire.
In the Workshop you will learn useful NLP techniques:
- The language of NLP – Cutting through the history and hype to give you an understanding of the language needed to make sense of any NLP technique – understanding ‘state’, ‘meta model’ etc
- Simple techniques to change state (current emotional mood)
- ‘I am not the behaviour’ – techniques of behavioural change and self-acceptance
- How to work with Anxiety, the NLP way
- Managing Wellbeing
- Goal setting and using NLP to meet those goals
And finally, you’ll learn how to put the above techniques together to create a truly therapeutic session for your client.
About your Tutor: Dante Harker
Dante is a multi-disciplinary therapist, utilising counselling, NLP, hypnosis, and mind coaching. He has developed his own integrated approach to therapy over the last 20 years. Dante is also a certified counsellor, psychosexual specialist, NLP Master Practitioner and Hypnotherapist. He is also a compulsive course taker!
The cost of the workshop includes worksheets to use with clients, all scripts and the presentation for later reference. Attendees also receive a certificate of attendance, and ongoing support by phone or e-mail.
Phone now to reserve your place – 07960 788093