A step by step guide on how to successfully help your clients overcome Imposter Syndrome
Imposter Syndrome affects almost 70% of the population at some point in their lives. It affects both men and women, but according to research is particularly prevalent amongst professional women.
This workshop gives you an opportunity to understand the subject, and how to best support your clients to go from imposter to incredible.
On the Workshop you will learn:
- How to understand the different imposter syndrome archetypes
- How to assess and monitor your client’s symptoms
- The impact of imposter syndrome if left unaddressed
- Imposter syndrome in therapists – how to overcome your own imposter
- Activities and tasks to help clients reframe their beliefs
- How to establish the root cause of the syndrome
- Relevant scripts and forms to use with clients
- Coping skills that give immediate relief from symptoms
About your Tutor: Helen Hardware
Helen is a former solicitor who quit her career after just 15 months because of crippling imposter syndrome. During her 16 years in banking Helen struggled with her imposter despite having a successful corporate career. Whilst qualifying as a hypnotherapist Helen discovered the power of hypnosis to access and unleash her inner confidence which transformed her life and her career. Helen is passionate about helping others overcome their fears of success, failure and judgement – and ultimately, the fear of not being good enough.
The cost of the workshop includes handouts, all scripts and forms, power point presentation, certificate of attendance plus ongoing support by phone or e-mail.
This workshop is live via Zoom
Commences at 10am
Break at 11.15 for 15 minutes
Break for lunch at 12.30pm for 30 minutes
Recommence at 1pm
Break at 3.15pm
Recommence at 3.30
Workshop ends at approximately 4.30pm
Phone now to reserve your place – 07960 788093