Extraordinary relationships are not the result of good luck, great chemistry or convenience. There are laws of love – principles and skills that need to be practised and applied.
Our colleague Steve Roberts is a specialist in relationship counselling. He provides couples with a framework which they can relate to within their own situation.
In any relationship you have to be aware of the other persons needs in order to understand them. Not knowing the other person’s needs leads to frustration and disappointment. Even though you may feel that you are giving everything, you may not be giving what the other person values in a relationship. The challenge is that people’s deepest needs are often extremely specific and can be tricky to recognize.
Once you fully understand what the other person truly needs at the deepest level, you will then be able to generate levels of trust, happiness and love more profoundly than you ever thought possible.
Success in your relationship hinges on the ability for you to discover which needs your partner values most and what has to happen to meet those needs.
More advantages of relationship counselling with Steve:
- Change within the relationship will occur radically and within a short space of time. This will create or rejuvenate an extraordinary relationship on all levels.
- The program focuses on relationship skills that all couples can develop.
- Couples are given a specific framework to understand exactly where they are in their relationship
- Couples are coaches as to what the next specific step is to improve their relationship.
- Learn how to deal with the inevitable challenges that show up.
- Experience greater joy, happiness, love and fulfilment.
Steve Roberts is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Master Practitioner of NLP, City and Guilds Conflict Resolution Trainer.
He is also a Certified Strategic Intervention Coach, Certified Marriage Education and Divorce Prevention Counsellors from the Robbins Madanes Centre for Strategic Intervention. He is a Corporate Trainer and also holds a City and Guilds Teaching Qualification. Steve is also a regular public speaker with various organisations including:
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT); British Medical Institute (BMI); Law enforcement agencies such as Trading Standards; Environmental Health; Various Local Authorities and Private Businesses.