Working with Children and Adolescents – One Day Workshop
Introducing our unique and eclectic approach for dealing with issues for children and adolescents
Working with children and adolescents requires great care and patience, and is very different from treating adult issues. For this reason over the last 12 years Clem and Margaret Turner have developed their own protocol for specifically working with children and adolescents.
This one-day Workshop offers a step by step guide to this protocol. It covers a variety of different issues including behavioural problems, habits and lack of confidence. It also deals with self-esteem, bed wetting, hair pulling, eating issues, exam nerves, bullying, anger and much more.
On the Workshop you will learn:
- What has changed in society to cause increasing problems for children and adolescents?
- The Working with Children and Adolescents Protocol
- Stages of children’s development
- What other help is available for children
- Legal and ethical requirements for working with children
- Working with parent/parents or guardians
- Working with children and adolescents including how to build rapport
- A variety of common children’s issues and how best to deal with them
- Example inductions and deepeners suitable for different stages of development
- A range of post hypnotic suggestions and scripts suitable for various ages
- A number of scripts suitable for different stages of development
- How to create your own scripts which are suitable for children
- Dealing with children who have learning difficulties eg. ADHA, Asperger’s, Dyslexia etc.
About your Tutor: Clem Turner
Clem has been successfully working with children and adolescents with their many different issues for the past 13 years. As a result he has developed his own protocol for dealing with children and young adults. In fact it’s based not only on Hypnotherapy but also includes other treatments which children respond well to. In addition, Clem is also a provider for the Listening Programme and the Learning Breakthrough which are both for children with learning difficulties.
The cost of the Workshop includes all scripts, forms, power point presentation, and certificate of attendance.
Really enjoyable and informative day KF
Relaxed atmosphere/like minded people sharing ideas and experiences very valuable Thank you DN
This course has given me fresh material to use in my work and new avenues to explore both in regard to working with children and adolescents and for additional learning AF
Fab day of learning with lots of interesting discussions JC
Well worth waiting for! So much information given so freely given. Highly recommended JE
Such a wonderful course. I have learned so much…..thank you xx SP
Absolutely fantastic day – thank you. You are both so approachable, knowledgeable and interesting. Inspirational day thank you NJ
Loved it! xx RH
Thanks for a very friendly, professional and useful day SCR
Very informative, thank you AW
A very worthwhile day with lots of valuable information CF
I really enjoyed the training MJ
Excellently presented and excellent material PM