What problems can hypnotherapy and our other treatments help with?
Our Therapy Practice offers a blend of hypnotherapy and other proven therapy techniques and treatments to help with a range of challenging issues that may be holding you back and stopping you from living life to the full.
Do you want to improve the value and quality of your life?
Do you want to overcome issues that are standing in your way?
If so – you’ve found the help you need!
We use the very latest techniques and treatments to help you to bring about the change in yourself that you desire. Our Practice will help you to put your foot on the first step towards change, and then we will be your guides along that journey towards the new you.
Our therapy treatments are highly effective, and include:
– which promotes a positive attitude and overwrites negative unwanted and outdated habits.
– the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
– to help with emotions experienced with fears, problems or issues.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– helps to create a focus on what you do want – eliminating what you don’t want.
HCBT (Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy)
– this changes negative thoughts into positive ones.
– this treatment is very helpful for anyone who is suffering from an unresolved trauma.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
– a comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, thereby reducing the emotional aspect of a distressing memory.
– a simple yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging.
– this treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. Using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
How does Hypnotherapy Work?
You have probably heard the terms conscious mind and subconscious mind. The conscious mind is the part of the mind that thinks, learns, reasons, rationalizes things and makes decisions. Once the conscious mind has received enough information it passes it onto the subconscious mind. Think of the subconscious mind as being the automatic part of your mind where everything you have ever learned is stored.
Just as we learn good habits like walking, speaking a language or driving, we also learn bad habits which can include any of the problems and issues listed below.
By using Hypnotherapy we can talk to the subconscious part of the mind with a view to persuading it to overwrite any outdated, unwanted habits. Our methods can not only help you to change habits but can also help you to feel mentally calmer, more relaxed, more confident and also more positive in your everyday life.
Here are some of the problems and issues that we can help you address:
- Anger Management
- Weight Management
- Anxiety and Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Fears and Phobias
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Fear of Needles and Injections
- Public Speaking
- Focus and Concentration
- Driving Test Nerves
- Panic and Anxiety attacks
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Imposter Syndrome
- Exam success
- Motivation for success
- Alcohol abuse
- Pain Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Successful Interviews
- Time Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Stroke Recovery
- Sports Performance
- Smoking Cessation
- Children’s Issues
We are very approachable, and this is how we start:
Our practice offers male or female experienced, fully qualified, professional Clinical Therapists. We provide discreet and confidential one to one sessions in a relaxing environment to help you overcome your problems or issues very quickly.
The first step is to organize an initial consultation. At this session we will first take a full history of the problem, including any medical history. We will explain exactly how Hypnotherapy and our other treatments will work for you. From that initial consultation we will then be able to formulate our treatment plan specifically for you. We will also be able to estimate how many sessions you will need to help your journey for change.
At the end of all following sessions you will be sent via email a link to an MP3 download which we ask our clients to listen to between sessions. Repetition is the key to the sub-conscious part of the mind, and regular listening will reinforce the suggestions.
Call us to discuss how we can help you
We look forward to meeting you!