Covid issues are causing stress to many. For that reason we'd like you to benefit from a relaxation audio download. Just complete the two boxes and you will receive a link by email, enabling you to download the MP3 recording. Totally free of charge, with our compliments.
Despite Coronavirus issues, we are still able to see clients face to face during lockdown measures, because we provide a caring and supporting role for mental health.
We adhere strictly to social distancing and other Government guidelines relating to Covid issues, therefore taking the greatest care to keep our clients safe. Click HERE to read about our safety policies.
In fact, for those distant clients who are unable to visit our practice, we continue to offer treatments via Zoom. As a result of this amazing technology we can deal with stress, anxiety and related worries surrounding the current Coronavirus issues, anywhere in the world. Above all, you don't have to wait - we are here for you.
So, we are able to help with issues such as:
- Panic attacks
- OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)
- Negative Thoughts
- Relationship Issues
- Lack of Confidence
- Financial Worries
In addition, you can choose a male or female therapist and our techniques and treatments include:
– this promotes a positive attitude, for the purpose of overwriting negative unwanted and outdated habits.
– in short, the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
– To help with emotions experienced due to, for instance, fears, problems or issues.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– Helps to create a focus on what you do want. In other words, using this method you eliminate what you don’t want. Similarly, unhelpful thinking is greatly reduced and replaced with more constructive thoughts.
HCBT (Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy)
– This changes negative thoughts into positive ones, thus improving the way you feel about life's events.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
– A comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, therefore reducing the emotional aspect of the memory.
– A simple yet powerful process which changes subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging, thereby resulting in a more positive outlook on life.
– This treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. Basically, using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
In conclusion, we have the treatments, the people, the skills, and the experience to deal with almost any negative or worrying Covid issues that may be affecting your life. So, why not get in touch!
Contact us today for more information - 01623 556234 Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Above all, Stay Safe Everyone !