Quick links to what’s on this page:
What problems can hypnotherapy and our other treatments help with? Our Therapy Practice offers a blend of hypnotherapy treatment and other proven therapy techniques and methods, which help with a range of challenging issues. It’s possible that those very issues are holding you back and stopping you from living life to the full. You’ve perhaps lived with those issues for years, and you’ve got used to them. In fact you might even have forgotten how good life should feel.
Do you want to improve the value and quality of your life?
Do you want to overcome issues that are standing in your way?
If so, you’ve found the help you need!
We use the very latest techniques and treatments to help you bring about the change in yourself that you desire. In essence, our Practice will help you to put your foot on the first step towards change, and after that we will be your guides along that journey towards the new you.
Our therapy treatments are highly effective, and they include:
– which promotes a positive attitude and overwrites negative unwanted and outdated habits.
– the treatment of mental health issues by psychological rather than medical means.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
– to help with emotions experienced with fears, problems or issues.
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– helps to create a focus on what you do want – eliminating what you don’t want.
HCBT (Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy)
– this changes negative thoughts into positive ones.
– this treatment is very helpful for anyone who is suffering from an unresolved trauma.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
– a comprehensive psychotherapeutic approach that allows unprocessed information to be quickly processed, thereby reducing the emotional aspect of a distressing memory.
– a simple yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging.
– this treatment is rapidly becoming one of the most widely applied “talk therapies”. In brief, using mindfulness helps to maintain a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment.
How does Hypnotherapy Treatment Work?
Over the years you have probably heard the terms conscious mind and subconscious mind. For one thing, the conscious mind is the part of the mind that thinks, learns, reasons, rationalizes things and makes decisions. Once the conscious mind has received enough information it passes it onto the subconscious mind. So we can think of the subconscious mind as being the automatic part of your mind where everything you have ever learned is stored.
Unfortunately, just as we learn good habits like walking, speaking a language or driving, we can also learn bad habits. This can include any of the problems and issues in the list below. But there IS something we can do about it.
By using hypnotherapy treatment we can talk to the subconscious part of the mind with a view to persuading it to overwrite any outdated, unwanted habits. In this way our methods can not only help you to change habits but can also help you to feel mentally calmer, more relaxed, more confident and also more positive in your everyday life. You will notice the difference, and so will your friends and family.
Here are some of the problems and issues that we can help you address with hypnotherapy:
- Anger Management
- Weight Management
- Anxiety and Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Fears and Phobias
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Fear of Needles and Injections
- Public Speaking
- Focus and Concentration
- Driving Test Nerves
- Panic and Anxiety attacks
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Imposter Syndrome
- Exam success
- Motivation for success
- Alcohol abuse
- Pain Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Successful Interviews
- Time Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Stroke Recovery
- Sports Performance
- Smoking Cessation
- Children’s Issues
We are very approachable, and this is how we start:
Our practice offers you a choice of male or female, experienced and fully qualified, professional Clinical Therapists, who provide discreet and confidential ZOOM (or one to one) sessions in a relaxing environment with no pressure. As a result we can help you overcome your problems or issues very quickly, and we achieve a particularly high success rate.
Firstly, we arrange an initial consultation. At that time we will take a full history of the problem, including any medical history. Then we will explain exactly how Hypnotherapy and our other treatments will work for you. Following that initial consultation we will formulate our treatment plan specifically for you. From that we can then estimate how many sessions you will need to help your journey for change.
At the end of all following sessions you will be sent via email a link to an MP3 download which we ask our clients to listen to between sessions. Regular listening will reinforce the suggestions, because repetition is the key to the sub-conscious part of the mind.
Call us to discuss how hypnotherapy treatment can help you
If you would like further information on our hypnotherapy treatment and other techniques, or to arrange an appointment for a one to one session (or ZOOM session) with either of us, call Clem on 07958 689377 or Margaret on 07960 788093.
We look forward to meeting you!