Overcoming Insomnia – Two Hour CPD Workshop Live Via Zoom
A step by step guide to our successful structured programme
Hypnotherapists and other health care professionals regularly see clients who have insomnia (difficulty sleeping). This workshop is for Hypnotherapists who are keen to understand and improve their clients sleeping patterns, giving a step by step guide to our structured but flexible four week programme.
Having poor sleep can cause a number of difficulties including fatigue, irritability, poor memory, mood swings, or not able to think clearly. Clients with insomnia also risk many health conditions because their bodies haven’t been through the ‘rest and repair’ stages of sleep.
Some clients have difficulty falling to sleep because of a racing mind, others may be able to fall asleep but wake in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep.
The basic definition of insomnia is: The difficulty of falling asleep or staying asleep, and poor quality sleep – and this is what most of your clients will come to you for help with.
On the Insomnia Workshop you will learn:
- Why do we need sleep and how much do we need?
- The Sleep Cycle/Sleep Wake Homeostasis
- The Circadian Rhythm
- The different stages of sleep
- Problems that cause insomnia
- Problems that insomnia causes
- Helpful techniques to slow down a racing mind
- Creating a comfortable sleep environment
- Techniques to improve sleep
- Lifestyle questionnaire
- Our unique 4 week Programme
About Your Tutor:
Margaret Turner qualified as a Hypnotherapist in 2006. Since that time she has specialized in Anxiety, Weight Management, smoking cessation and working with clients with sleep issues. Over that time she has developed a four week programme for clients who come to her for help with insomnia which is the subject of this Workshop. Margaret works with her husband Clem in their successful Therapy Practice in Retford, north Nottinghamshire.
As with all our workshops and courses, we provide comprehensive handout material and this includes:
- A lifestyle questionnaire
- All relevant scripts
- Detailed information pack for clients
- Techniques and treatments for insomnia
- Certificate of attendance
To book your place contact email@example.com or phone Margaret on 07960788093
- This workshop is live via Zoom
- Commences at 10am
- The workshop will finish at approximately 12 noon